Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FIRST DRAFT . THIS IS MY LIFESTYLE

I'm a friendly girl and I like to do so many things. My name is Monica Elena. I'm 23 years old. Aguascalientes is the city where I always have lived. I like to go downtown with my friends every weekend. We also like to visit children at hospital. This is part of my daily life and I really like to help other. What I try to do is to live a right lifestyle and contribute to community.

There are to many ways to contribute to society. To be responsible for oneself is one of them. I have tried to change my lifestyle being honest, respecting others, and trying to be a better person. Other way to do something in benefit of community is to help others. I believe that it is important to help people whenever possible. I like to visit children at hospital. I get dress as a clown and I play with them. When a child feels better I feel better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment