Thursday, September 3, 2009

CORRECTED ESSAY

This is my life style.


My name is Monica Elena and I'd like to do something for my community. I'm 23 years old and I live in Aguascalientes. I'm interested to contribute to my society. I try to help people whenever possible. It is really important to me to serve others and it is part of my daily life.

My life style is determined by two important aspects. The first one is about to be a better person. I'm always trying to be honest, respectful, hardworking, timely, etc. The second aspect is about to contribute to my community helping people, visiting hospital patients, visiting children at orphanage, promoting values among young people through events, etc. I've tried to improve these aspects of my life since a few years ago.

Nowadays, I'm participating in The "Street festival" event and in the "Coffee night" project. The "Street festival" is about to enable young people to express their ideas in a positive way. The "Coffee night" is about to give coffee and bread to patient's relatives in the Hidalgo hospital. I go there every weekend with my friends.. The purpose of these activities is to serve others and to promote values.

My future plans are two specific projects. By 2012, I will have opened English schools in order to pursue my career and to provide employment. Also I will have created a rehabilitation centre to help young people with addictions. I would like also to travel to Brazil and to study about urban tribes. I hope I will contribute to the development of my community.

My lifestyle is about to be a better person and to serve others. Almost all my activities, hobbies, plans and projects are focused on it. I´m just a girl that wants to do something to make the world a better place to live. I hope that what I do helps to achieve the objective. This is who I am and this is not only part of my live but it is my life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment