Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Literacy Process

OUTLINE.

Introduction.
1.- What is ICT?
2.- How did I start using technology?
3.- My expectatives about using technology.

First body paragraph: Previous experiences about ICT.
1.-How did I learn to use electronic tools?
2.- How did I learn to use electronic internet?
3.- Difficultties in learning.

Second body paragraph: My knowledge concerning to ICT.
1.- How electronic tools have improved my l2.
2.- Strengths in electronic literacy.
3.-Weaknesses in electronic literacy.

Third body paragraph: My plan regarding ICT.
1.- To be a digitally literate person.
2.- taking advantage of online degrees.
3.- ICT and academic and professional development.

Conclusion.
1.- A difficult start in the use of ICT.
2.- My electronic literacy.
3.- Influences of ICT in academic and professional development.
4.- I want to be a literate person.

No comments:

Post a Comment